Monday, May 28, 2007

I'm a dyeing maniac!

I know I'm a bad blogger. I'm so far behind on posting, but I've been WAY too busy lately. Of course, a lot of it is of my own creation, so I can't complain.

First, Pomegranite is almost done! It just needs to be plied. But I wasn't going to take another picture of singles, so you'll have to wait until it's finished. I'm afraid to ask how many yards it's going to be!

ALso, I've gone a little berzerk with the dyeing thing. I'm just having so much fun with it! But it begs the question, what the heck am I going to do with all of it. Well, I decided to try and put some of it up on etsy to see if any of it will sell. We'll see. Eventually, I'd like to set up something on hyenacart, but I'd like to do that right, so it'll take a bit longer. So in the mean time, etsy it is!

I've uploaded all the pictures, but it's late and I my husband is pestering me that it's time to go to bed. So hopefully I'll have time to add them to an entry tomorrow. But in the mean time, just wander over to my flicker photos to see, if you'd like. Or, you can go to Etsy!

Good night :-D

3 comments:

Spiffy Knits! said...

OK, bad blogger -- where are pics? Or an update? Did you go someplace fun with Carole this weekend? I would love to hear your perspective!

Unknown said...

Wow - I can't believe how good the colors came out! Your blues are gorgeous. How did you get Cassy's so rich without going too dark? Pretty impressive stuff.

Annalea said...

Okay, Lea. Vacation is over, and I'm officially inviting you back to blogging with a fun (and quick) meme. :o)

Just go check out today's post at my blog, and you'll be on your way. Hope all is well at your house!

--Annalea